For many people, there is no more comfortable sleeping position than curled up in a blanket or cuddly pillow, so the best mattresses for side sleepers should comfort their bodies with a combination of pressure relief and support. This ensures that the dreamland is free of tension or pain.
What type of mattress is best for a side sleeper?
The best mattress for side sleep is given by,
- Helix Midnight mattress:
Side sleepers need balanced support for their shoulders and hips, including lower back support. Helix offers both Midnight versions, which are specially designed for side sleepers. You can choose between the standard and the deluxe versions, which is slightly tighter, and it comes with soft cushions and zoned support.
- The Comfort layer has stretchable Visco foam gel for extra contouring.
- The Helix Midnight has a number of features that help with temperature control. It starts with Tencel fabric made from breathable eucalyptus and ends with a coil that tends to have better airflow than all-foam beds.
- Luxe can be a good choice for side sleepers who want a firmer mattress.
- Nectar mattress:
Side sleepers looking for a high-quality mattress that won’t break down may find plenty to love in the nectar. All foam and affordable price there is a lot of collapse and contouring without making you feel stuck in bed. It should especially appeal to average-weight side-sleepers who tend to feel maximum relief from pressure.
- The dynamic foam layer adapts to your body. This is followed by a final 7-inch layer of high-density foam for support. It is one of the side sleeper best mattresses.
- All foam beds tend to have good separation of movements, and nectar has no exception. This makes it an excellent choice for couples and anyone who sleeps with pets or children.
- Side sleepers with hip pain should feel relieved when they drink sugary water. The foam is cushioned enough for sensitive pressure points.
- Saatva mattress:
The Saatva is the top pick for blended side sleepers because it has a coiled structure. This allows it to change positions at night without sinking into the bed. Although it is available in 3 different firmness levels, the Soft Plush model is probably best suited for combo sleepers who tend to lie on their side rather than their tummy.
- The bed has pocket coil layers on thicker coil layers that support a lot.
- Spring mattresses are often better than foam mattresses for those who sleep near the foot of the bed and need stronger edge support.
- Spring mattresses are generally cooler than other beds on the market because air flows through the coils more quickly than the dense foam layer.
- Dreamcloud Premier Rest:
If you are a side sleeper and need a soft, supportive mattress, the Dreamcloud Premier Rest is the best mattress topper for a side sleeper. This hybrid bed is built with a strong combination of pocket coils, luxurious contouring foam, and comfortable cushions. This structure should reduce pressure while lying down while promoting neutral spinal alignment.
- It is made of ultra-soft cashmere and high memory foam lining for pressure relief.
- A layer of memory foam makes this bed highly absorbent. This is good news for couples. This means that you are less likely to feel your partner flip and flip beside the bed.
- Casper Wave Hybrid Mattress:
If you are a side sleeper and have back pain, you will want to lie down with your spine neutral, and the Casper Wave Hybrid is the best mattress for a back pain side sleeper. There are two layers for this specific purpose: memory foam and expanded polyfoam that works to lift your lower back and hips while providing a small sink in your shoulders.
- Two layers of Airscape foam (one layer with the cooling gel) and the coil pocket’s high support layer add extra bounce.
- The edge of the bed has reinforced foam. So you should be able to spread out comfortably and still feel the support.
- Due to the top layer of memory foam, the Casper Wave Hybrid is slow to respond to pressure. This means excellent separation of movements. If you share a bed with a partner, child, or pet, this mattress can be a great option to help you get a good night’s sleep.
There is no easy answer to this question, which is the best heavy side sleeper mattress? The best mattress for side sleepers is largely a matter of personal preference. Your preferences can help determine the right mattress for you. If the side sleepers like bouncy beds they need to look at hybrid or spring mattresses. Those who prefer to sink deeper into the mattress may consider memory foam or a thick layer of foam. And those who want a mattress made from natural materials may prefer latex options.