Have limited personal space and can’t afford to place a table in your living or dining room? Worry no more!
Corner tables are here to slide into any ignored corner and turn it into a beautiful dining space where you can sit with your friends, spend time with your family or take a breather alone!
Not only versatile but also space-saving, a beautiful corner table will bring creativity and style to your living room. Don’t just use regular tables for tea or coffee cutlery, decorate your table with your favorite pieces.
Here are some types of corner tables, with amazing versatile options you can choose according to your requirements and surroundings to start with.
Corner kitchen table
Add a piece of furniture to your kitchen that will bring both comfort and functionality to your kitchen. The dining table is the place where you gather with your family after a tiresome day and spend a hearty time over a warm meal. These tips will make your everyday experience better when your kitchen is not cramped either!
- Adding smart installments to the corner of your rooms is the main catch of placing small corner tables. Organize your house space without making it look crowded and move around freely.
- If you want to place your corner dining table by the window, make sure the tables are facing both the window and angled towards each other. So, you can enjoy the conversation along with the beautiful scenery outside.
- Or you can place a corner bench kitchen table that will save space by adding chairs separately altogether. And it will also create a beautiful dining nook appearance too.
Corner table with storage
The best feature of a corner table is that it can be placed in a limited space without increasing clutter. Now, what if corner tables came with storage? That would be a welcome addition, right? These corner table options are here to fulfill your desires.
- Storage facilities can be easily added to tables by using the classic shelves underneath the table with sections such that you can place different handy things and use them whenever you need them.
- A creative way of adding storage is when a corner table with a bench has sliding boxes under the benches where you can store a variety of things related and unrelated to the table requirements. You can place your unused blankets in these boxes in the summer or other things too that take up a considerable amount of space!
- Corner tables with side shelves like drawers are also available. You will be able to store materials and keep them covered and clean too!
How to choose the perfect corner table
Perfect for limited personal space where you wish to place a table but also want to alternatively use it for other purposes too, a corner table will do the job for you. Here are some tips on how to choose the best corner table that will meet your needs.
- Make sure that your corner table meets the crucial requirements of a table: strength, stability, shape, and size. After making sure about the basic requirements, you move on to the appearance of the table matching your room’s aesthetic.
- Next, you decide about the material the corner table is made from. Go for natural wood and neutral colors for a rustic or farmhouse appearance. Or you can choose metal and glass for a sleek modern look.
- After you choose the best type of corner table suitable for you, you finalize after checking the size of the table, which must match the corner length and size.
Corner Table Guards
Agonized about kids running around by tables and getting hurt in pointy corners? Worry no more as table corner guards are here to take that burden off your shoulders.
- Baby-proofing the house is important to ensure your child’s safety. Table corner guards are not only for babies but also for clumsy adults or tables placed in a limited space. We all know how painful bumping into table corners is. In addition to this, edge protectors that cover the entire side of the table are also available to act as buffers to your tables.
- Table corner guards are available in a variety of colors and textures, so you don’t have to bother about them ruining the look of your table either. These protectors will easily blend in with your décor and make it look beautiful as well as protect you and your loved ones from unnecessary discomfort.
Now, you are all set! You have all the details about what to look for and where to start. Go to your nearest store offline or look for beautiful options online and place a corner table in any nook of your house you find suitable. Hopefully, this will help you to find your favorite corner table!