Marble floor design has been very popular over the last few years. Not only today but also it used to be very well-liked in the Ancient Grecian Times.
In the present day, Marble Flooring is gaining huge popularity for its elegance and classic style. Previously it used to be the choice of the royal family and Kings. But now, it is seen almost in every household.
As a flooring material, it requires a lot of maintenance and is prone to damage more than any other flooring material. But people prefer tiles and marbles as they provide timeless elegance to any space.
Features of Marble Flooring
There are numerous features of marble flooring.
- The Italian marble flooring is said to be very durable and timeless. They are used in most busy areas of a house such as an entryway. They can fit in any type of decoration as they are very versatile.
- Marble floor designs can be found in a huge variety. All marbles are not the same in terms of quality, durability, etc. Some examples of these are – Carrara Marble and Black Marsala Marble.
- Marble floor design can prove to be quite expensive. Since marble is a high-cost material. The installation cost may vary depending on where you are living.
- Marble flooring requires a lot of maintenance and cleaning. If the floor is not cleaned at the right time with the correct cleanser and let the product sit for a long time, then it can damage the material.
Advantages of Marble Flooring
If you are thinking to install marble designs for your home, then you should know about them properly. There are numerous advantages and disadvantages of Marble Flooring that are a must-know. These pros and cons are going to be helpful for you as they will help you to decide whether you should choose Marble Flooring or not.
- The only factors which keep marble floor design on a level higher than any other flooring material are its unique style and elegance. It increases the personality of your home immediately after installation. The patterns are very attractive and are appealing to the human eye.
- When the marble is polished, they are very smooth and shiny. The light that it reflects makes it look translucent to a certain extent. When it is polished, the colors reveal completely.
- They are available in a huge variety. There is a huge difference between marbles and tiles. You can find them in a huge variety of neutral colors which makes them easy to blend with most the decorating scheme. You have several options which make it easy to find an appropriate one for your home.
- The marble floor design is very easy to maintain. All you need to do is to sweep them and use a damp mop. But in the case of the cleaners, you need to choose very carefully. All the cleaners are not safe for your floor and can damage the floor.
Latest marble flooring design
Marble tiles have been adorned by Indian cultural heritage for their instant cooling effect. So, if you are looking for simple marble floor designs for your home, then take a look at these marble tiles design ideas for a gorgeous look.
Marble tiles with borders
If you are looking for a white marble tiles floor design, then you can accentuate with a border with any darker shade of stone. This combination will make your marble floor design more classic and luxurious. But as we know anything in white requires more attention and maintenance and the same goes for white marble flooring.
Also, you can add sets of furniture of similar color to create a plush vibe.
Black marble floor
If you are looking for a black marble floor that goes with an all-white look, then this design will definitely make sense. You can keep the floor completely black by creating a monochrome look. Black marble tiles design has a great advantage in that it is stain-proof and easy to clean.
This marble floor design is perfect for a sleek kitchen design.
Striped floor tiles
Striped patterns are in trend now. And this design is great for marble design in the hall. If you are looking for an elegant way to tile your hall, then this flooring idea with verticle lines that look neat is your perfect choice.
Mix and match
If you do not want to go with a single marble color, then you can always mix and match. This is the best option for Indian marble flooring designs. All you need to pick up one marble flooring pattern and mixing up with another cool pattern and you are done.
In this marble floor design, you can separate your entrance and living room.
Black and white checks
So, if you go back to the past few years back, you can find out a lot of black and white checks when it comes to marble floor design. In every house, there has to be a room where you can find these Italian marble tiles.
This retro marble flooring price is quite budget friendly and it makes a bold statement always.
Veined marble floors
This is one of the best marble floor living room ideas that boasts veined patterns that are perfect for your drawing room. The straight-lay tiles add drama and visual effects to your hall. Additionally, you can go for white marbles with traces of black that will lend a flowy yet edgy feel.
Italian marble flooring designs are very popular in today’s market. They have a wide variety of advantages and disadvantages. Despite the disadvantages, they are widely used. Not only in flooring but the house marble designs are also used on the walls in various places. They help to increase the elegance of any house. So, if you are thinking of installing marble floors, make sure to keep the advantages and disadvantages in mind.