Tired of squeezing out water from mop heads? Mops leaving a wet trail behind due to insufficient wringing of the mops?
Don’t worry! Because self-spin mop systems are here at your rescue.
And we are here to help you to choose the best quality spin mops that will make your cleaning experience untroubled and easy!
Why you should use spin mops?
Spin mops are effective cleaning tools that have a very absorbent mop head that self-wrings itself using a bucket. Let’s put out a list of advantages of spin mops:
- No more hands tired of squeezing water out of the mop heads.
- Wringing out water with hands is ineffective in most cases. Because most of the water stays absorbed in the microfibre heads which can lead to bacterial infestations.
- Much more hygienic, free and easy due to the self-spinning technology that pushes all water out of the mops.
- Easily clean the hard-reach places without worrying about leaving wet trails behind.
- The dirt stays in the spin mop bucket as the spinner flings all the water. So, you don’t have to make a mess in your bathroom.
O-cedar spin mop
Now, it’s time to introduce you to the revolutionary O-cedar spin mop. Here are some features of the o cedar mop.
- The O-cedar spin mop has an easy wring spin mop and bucket system that provides effective cleaning with minimal labor as well as very little mess.
- The telescopic handle makes cleaning easy and does not require you to bend to clean hard-to-reach places.
- Being made of microfibre, it has a very low chance of bacterial infestations and will keep your floor and house clean and hygienic.
- Best for all types of hard floors, you don’t have to bend down. Moreover, don’t have to worry about wet dirty hands.
- It has a very special triangular mop head that can clean all hard-to-clean areas.
- It’s easy to wring bucket and mop, allows you to control the amount of water you wish to clean the floor with, and also assists in the quick dying of floors.
- Available easily at O-cedar spin mop Walmart, and is very widely used by satisfied customers who don’t miss a chance to recommend it to others.
How to use O-cedar spin mop refill?
We are all used to buying new mops when our used mop heads become too dirty or shredded due to continuous usage for a long time.
Well, I think you will be happy to know that the O-cedar spin mop has refills!
Yes, O-cedar spin mop refill is easily available at any local marts. All you have to do is track these few easy steps:
- Instead of making the mistake of removing the whole stick, focus on the mop head and remove it from the handle gently.
- Remove the microfibre pad by holding the triangular base strongly and pop the black lining out.
- The microfibre head is machine washable. So, you can just clean it or replace it with the o-cedar spin mop replacement. And you will have a brand-new mop to work with!
However, if you feel that the handle is wearing off and feel like getting a new one, just replace it with an o-cedar spin mop replacement. Simply unscrew the base from the used mop head and screw back the new one.
Now let’s answer some commonly asked questions by customers that will help you use the O-cedar spin mop in the best manner.
- Are our spin mop heads washable?
Ans: Yes, they are. For both machine and hand washable, you can simply pop the microfibre head out and put it in your washing machine when it gets too dirty.
- Can you use a spin mop on hardwood floors?
Ans: Yes, you definitely can. It is ideal for all types of hard floors and will leave a trail of freshness behind every swipe.
- How to change the microfibre pad?
Ans: All you have to do is find the black lining under the microfibre pad and pull along the lining. Then gently push out the mop head.
Spin mops seem very helpful, right? Hurry to the nearest store and get yourself one. It will definitely make the cleaning part of your daily activities easy and stress-free!
And the amazing features of the o cedar spin mop will be icing on top! I Hope, this piece will help you in making your daily tasks a bit easier.